Blog Post 4

Oral Presentation:

For my oral presentation, I want to talk about the writing process I have gone through so far with my research paper. I want to speak about the different sources I found, and the ways I went about to find them. I am particularly excited about sharing my experience speaking with Jose Clemente Orozco’s grandson, Clementé. It was so fascinating to hear him speak about his grandfather, and I would love to share with my class the incredible source he was to my research paper.

Also in my oral presentation, I would like to talk about the process I went through when creating my ePortfolio on WordPress. This is my first time ever using WordPress, and I have learned so much about it through this class. I see this webpage as something incredibly useful for upcoming classes—it is a great way to store information in an attractive way. I have had a lot of fun playing with the different settings and structures, and have gained a tremendous amount of insight into how web design plays out. Using the WordPress website was very valuable to me because of this.