After having written drafts and having worked on our e-portfolio for a few days, we split up in our small groups to get feedback from each other. In my group, each of us started by talking about our progress so far and showed each other our websites. Afterwards, each of us talked about what we had planned for the rest of our projects and asked for advice if someone had any questions. Everyone was at different stages by this point, so each conversation was a little different. For me it was particularly useful because it really helps me talk to other people when I’m writing a paper like this. I had written about 5 pages, but I still had some questions about how I should structure the rest of the paper and what sort of information I should include. We talked for a few minutes and I got several good ideas from everyone in my group, so I was very glad I had that conversation. Working with my group was also useful because it helped me answer several questions I had about the website. I wasn’t very happy with the theme I had, so one of the members on my team suggested I use the theme she was using. I ended up loving that theme and it is the one I’m currently using. People in my group also helped me deal with how to create the posts for the writing journal section and what type of information I should include in the home and about me pages. I learned last term how valuable it is to talk to your peers during the writing process, and things weren’t any different this time.