Rolodex – Tittle

I truly believe a new genre of music is being developed— And Rolodex by Tittle may be one of the pioneers for this genre. This genre is a mix between psychedelic rock and Lo-fi that put you in a sort of trance while listening. The lyrics and sincere, and the melodies are uniquely powerful while having a lo-fi quality. I am not sure I am explaining this genre right, that is why you have to listen to Rolodex for yourself. 

Not only are the songs bops, but the production of each song is well thought out and executed. All songs (except Calypso) were written and produced by Andrew Little himself. The flow of the album perfectly matches the vibe constructed while giving you completely different songs. 

I highly recommend listening to this album. I was able to listen to Rolodex sitting snuggled in my bed with a cup of coffee and that was prime. For this album, I highly recommend you sitting and listening to when you have time to truly appreciate this music— some music just has to be absorbed ya know?

And guess what, I went to school with this kid! It is pretty awesome seeing an artist grow over the years from high school singing assemblies to a complex EP that will for sure be a jumping point for his career. 

Go check out Rolodex by Tittle out now! Rolodex is available Spotify, Amazon, Pandora, and Deeper. Not only are you supporting an up and coming artist, but you get to listen to awesome music in the process. And The Music Bean loves that for you. 

Love, 

The Bean Herself