I put on a concert… feat. The Jetts

Genre: Good Music (does that help?)

Mood: New Mexico, I present you with good music.

My previous experiences in music production did not prepare me for running a concert on my own. For any of you who like FUN and wanna find new music, I have a band for you.

Last-minute before the show (like down to the wire) I got in contact with Jona and booked Jona and the Jetts (now known as just “The Jetts”) for the concert “On The Rise”. They put on a show that was so full of life and energy, you could feel the room coming alive.

I don’t even know where to begin, but BOY do they knew how to put on a show. From the extremely talented instrumentalists rocking out to the on-stage banter, the crowd was brought to life when The Jetts came on the stage.

You should have been there, it was a party. In fact, The Jetts played two extra songs because of the success of their set.

BEST OF ALL, they are all good people. Hanging out and talking with them in the green room made me forget about all the stress of putting on a show. Basically, great music and great people.

I seriously believe this is the band to look out for. NEW MEXICO, if you need to book a band, book The Jetts.

https://jonasuns4.wixsite.com/music

ALSO, SHOUT OUT: Dal’suhu “Star” Not Afraid and Caitlin Wanic did AMAZING at the concert! Will prob just talk about them in a different post πŸ™‚

xoxo

The Music Bean