Atlas: Two – Sleeping At Last

Genre: Pop (kinda)

Mood: #relatable

I love Sleeping At Last. Two out of four dances I choreographed in high school, was by Sleeping At Last. His lyrics are great but also the piano and tempo are the best for dancing. Well, at least dancing lyrically and sadly like I always do.

When this song first came out in December, I was sitting on the couch with my little sister. We both sat in silence in awe of how beautiful it was. I can say to this day, I have never related to a song as much as this one (also Atlas: seven just came out and it’s bomb so yeah listen to that too).

Why did I relate to this song so much? Because it is based on my Enneagram type.

Ryan O’Neal is using the nine Enneagram types and making a song for each one of them. Enneagrams are different personality types. Basically, the artist is doing research about these personality types and making a song for each one of them.

It is brilliant. Of course, once I found out these songs were based on enneagrams, I decided to go online and find out what personality type. I was not surprised when I found out I was a type 2.

Type Two is the Helper. It is the type which always cares for others and puts others needs way before her own. When someone else hurts, type two’s hurts with them. I don’t fully believe in this sort of thing because human beings are SO unique! But we can relate to other humans beings by using stuff like this.

I don’t actually know anything I am saying right now

But, it is fun to find out your enneagram and find what song your personality is based on. If you wanna learn anything about me, you can listen to this song… or not. Maybe I shouldn’t share who I am. Oh, well.

I hope you all enjoy 🙂