Beta Star – The Suitcase Junket

Genre: Rock

Mood: Let’s go on a roadtrip, shall we?’

Just for your information, I wrote this blog post a while ago but I forgot to post it. So, yeah.

This weekend was full of adventure, and one. On Friday, I went to Woodstock, VT with a group of wonderful girls and then worked a concert for Friday Night Rock. On Saturday, I went to the Skinny Pancake and saw a local band and ate crepes. Sunday, I went to the Ben & Jerry’s in Vermont with another great group of people.

Lots of driving, lots of music, and even more excitement in my life (and I’m not even telling you the most exciting parts).

Today, was a really cold and rainy day— and perfect all the same. I started the day with a great prayer time and breakfast and then, went to Lucky’s Coffee Garage with honestly, one of my favorite human beings. 

In the car ride back, we decided to listen to “The Suitcase Junket” because he is coming to The Skinny Pancake next week. We first listened to “The Rain” by him, and then listened to “Beta Star”. We just jammed. The way the song builds and changes is absolutely phenomenal.

It seemed like a modern version of an 80’s rock banger. Though I appreciate his diversity as an artist, something about this song and vibe really worked for driving in a car on a rainy day.

Lately, life has been a dream. Listen to this song and go on a drive, I dare you. I couldn’t go to the live concert, but I still found good music because of a concert… live music man.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and a wonderful year, and a wonderful life.